NOW YOU CAN GET ALL THE MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
FOR A DO-IT-YOURSELF ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION PROJECT
Rowe Consulting Services realizes that a lot of organizations who are interested in ISO 9001 certification would like to do it on their own without the need or the expense of an on-site visit by a consultant. To serve this market, Rowe Consulting Services has a new product at a very reasonable price consisting of all the materials and templates you will need to put together a Quality Management System that is compliant to ISO 9001:2015.
In addition to detailed preparation notes on each clause of ISO 9001, there are QA Manual templates written in Microsoft Word that can be easily edited to fit your company's operations. There are also templates for the required documented procedures, the quality policy, a corrective action report, and an internal audit checklist.
All of the material you will receive is in digital form and consists of 13 files:
- File No. 1 - QA Manual Preparation Notes
- File No. 2 - QA Manual Template - No Design
- File No. 3 - QA Manual Template - With Design
- File No. 4 - Quality Policy Examples
- File No. 5 - Processes of the Quality Management System
- File No. 6 - Suggested Quality Objectives
- File No. 7 - Documented Procedure Templates
- File No. 8 - Documentation Required
- File No. 9 - Management Review Agenda
- File No.10 - Examples of Work Instructions
- File No.11 - Internal Audit Checklist
- File No.12 - Corrective Action Report
- File No.13 - Overall Implementation Plan
Every consultant starts with digital templates when preparing quality management system documentation for their clients. The above files, comprising over 150 printed pages, are the actual materials and templates that this consultant has used over the years while consulting for over 200 organizations. They have been proved out by a one hundred percent pass rate on the initial registration audit by clients who have chosen to get certified to ISO 9001.
If you are interested in the Do-It-Yourself approach to ISO certification, call or E-mail me now to learn more about the program and the materials. I will be glad to quote my services and send you materials to review.